Since CBD is so popular, it is natural that you feel a little curious as to how it tastes and affects your body. But, as a beginner, there are a few things you should look out for before having CBD. One of them is the dose of the CBD you have. Overdosing yourself is not something you want to experience when you have it the first time, despite its side effects not being very severe. Nevertheless, it is important that you consume very less CBD.
In this article, you will find the recipe to make CBD protein bars that have little and safe amounts of the drug.
Why Should You Cook Food With CBD?
There are many ways to have CBD. These are mainly sublingual, oral, inhalation, and topical. Cooking CBD is one of the easiest ways of consuming CBD as its natural earthy smell and taste will be overpowered by the taste of other ingredients. Even though the natural taste of CBD is not repulsive, some might not like it the first time. Moreover, you can make the dish healthier. Also, it is a discreet way of having CBD. You can easily have it when you in the office without anyone noticing the CBD. Moreover, if you have a good CBD recipe, you should give it a try.
Now, let’s see how to make CBD powered protein bars!
CBD Protein Bar Recipe
CBD protein bars are what you need when you are craving sugar but still want it to be healthy. CBD protein bars are healthier than plain protein bars. Unlike normal protein bars, CBD will not give you energy. It will rather make you calm, super productive, and relieve body pain. Having a CBD protein bar for breakfast will not only fill your stomach but also help you focus better. You can also make CBD protein bars quickly using CBD protein powder. The steps are explained below.
- 1 cup of protein powder (the flavor you prefer)
- ½ cup of hemp seeds
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 20 chopped dates
- 1 cup of mixed nuts and seeds
- ¼ cup of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of nut butter
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- CBD oil
- 25g chopped dark chocolate
- ¼ cup of water
- Place a greaseproof paper on a dish.
- Using a blender, mix the protein powder, cinnamon, hemp seeds, chia seeds, mixed nuts and seeds, and dark chocolate. See to it that they are not completely crushed if you want them to be crunchy.
- Mix evenly dates, water, CBD oil, nut butter, and coconut oil. Add the crushed seeds and nut to this mixture and mix the two well.
- Pour the mixture into the dish and spread evenly as you like and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Cut into bars when it has solidified.
Your CBD protein bar is ready to be served.