There are many ways you can take CBD. CBD is available in the form of oil and butter- which are very important ingredients in a majority of dishes- making it easier to include CBD in the diet. In fact, CBD is available in many forms- full-spectrum, isolate, and broad-spectrum.
Full-spectrum CBD contains other cannabinoids and terpenes along CBD because of which it shows the entourage effect. If you have not heard of the entourage effect, it is the phenomenon in which the cannabinoids and other compounds like terpenes help enhance the quality of CBD.
Similarly, broad-spectrum CBD is more effective. The difference between full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD is that the former contains THC whereas the latter does not.
Isolate CBD is very different from the other two spectrums. It contains 99 percent pure CBD. It is the best CBD to add to food and drinks as it does not have a unique taste or smell.
If you are not very keen to cook, you can get different CBD products like chocolates and gummies. And if you are an aspiring chef, you should make your own CBD recipe book and experiment with different cuisines. Add this to your list of CBD recipes- anti-inflammatory cumin carrot.
Cumin Carrot is a tasty and borderline burnt healthy vegetable snack that is perfect to munch on during a sports game or a girl’s night out. Since it is healthy, you do not have to worry about it doing any harm to your body.
Anti-Inflammatory Cumin Carrot
You will need-
- 2 bunches of organic carrots
- 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons of cumin seeds
- a little CBD oil or 1-2 droppers
- ¼ cup of olive oil
For the dressing, you will need-
- 1 ½ cup of yogurt
- 1 ½ lemon
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mint
- 1 tablespoon basil
How do you make cumin carrots?
This simple dish has only three small steps:
- Preheat the oven to 375 Fahrenheit. Wash the carrots properly before cutting and cleaning them.
- Lay the carrots on the tray and sprinkle salt, pepper, turmeric, and olive oil such that every carrot is covered with the mixture. Leave it in the oven for around 15 minutes. Turn the carrot over once it is brown and repeat the heating process till the whole carrot is brown.
- Add CBD oil to the carrot by sprinkling.
- Add basil, yogurt, salt, lemon drops, mint, olive oil, pepper, etc to garnish the dish.
There are many CBD recipe blogs from where you can get other CND recipes to enjoy.